Skip to form

Report an Issue

This online citizen reporting portal is for non-emergency concerns and/or feedback.  All items submitted here will be directed to the appropriate City of De Pere department, who will be monitoring and responding to submissions during normal business hours, as time allows.

  • If you are experiencing a safety or health-related emergency, please call 9-1-1
  • If you are experiencing an after hours water-related emergency, please call 920-639-8344

To help us get your report to the right department, please select one of the following options:

This category refers to an issue with excessive glare from commercial or industrial lighting across a residential boundary line.

Please indicate if this is regarding:

Type of issue:

Provide information here about timeline and process for cutting long grass/weeds 

Please help the City in its efforts by directly communicating your concerns and issues to Canadian National Railway via one of the methods isted below:

  • For general questions, complaints, etc. (non-emergency) 1-888-888-5909
  • For maintenance type issues, e-mail CN Railway at

You can also visit the website of the Wisconsin Commissioner of Railroads, for answers to frequently asked questions and other information:

Do not proceed by clicking the "Next" button.   This category does not submit a report to City staff.

If you need to report a sewer backup during regular business hours (6:30 am - 4:00 pm M-Th, and 6:30 am - 10:30 am F), call 920-339-4060.

If you need to report a sewer back up outside of business hours, call 920-639-8344.


***Do not proceed by clicking the "Next" button.  A sewer backup is considered an emergency issue and should be reported by telephone!***


Is this regarding snow or ice that has not been removed from the sidewalk?

Please note that per City ordinance, residents/property owners have 48 hours after a weather event to remove accumulated snow and/or ice.

Please note that the City will reimburse up to $75 for mailbox replacement (including materials and labor).

Please report the street light outage to Wisconsin Public Service by calling (800) 450-7260 or submit information to them online here.

Do not proceed by clicking the "Next" button - this category will not submit a report to City staff.

As a reminder, City-owned trees are defined as any tree located in a public way.  This includes areas between a curb and sidewalk (or equivalent location), between the curbs of a median strip, or in a public park.

If you wish to report damage to PRIVATE property, do not use this form.  Please call the Police Department at 339-4078 to file a police report.

Submit to Crime Stoppers

Call 432-STOP, submit via website (, or use Crime Stopper's P3 phone app (available for download from iOS & Android app stores) to contact Green Bay Area Crime Stoppers.  You can remain completely anonymous while submitting crime tips to the De Pere Police Department.  If your tip results in an arrest, you may even be eligible for a cash reward.

Do not proceed by clicking the "Next" button.   This category does not submit a report to City staff.


If you have any photos that will help illustrate your issue, please attach them here:


Full Name

Do you want to receive email updates on the status of this report?